iZotope releases RX 3
The previously announced RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced from iZotope have now been released.
Key Features: What’s New in RX 3 Advanced?
- Remove or reduce reverb from audio using the new Dereverb module.
- Clean up dialogue in real time with the new Dialogue Denoiser.
- Monitor your audio and loudness compliance using Insight™, iZotope’s comprehensive metering suite, now included with RX 3 Advanced.
- Advanced features and settings for Declip, Declick, Time & Pitch, Channel Operations and more.
What’s New in RX 3?
- Work up to six times faster than before in the RX 3 standalone application, thanks to intelligent DSP and optimized multicore processing.
- Time-saving features like a completely redesigned user interface, the new RX Document format and multi-file workflow.
- Addition of audio recording and monitoring, SRC™ sample rate conversion, waveform statistics, and more.
- Overall enhancements to Denoise and Declip modules, parametric EQ, drawing and selection tools, MBIT+™ dither, and more.
I’ve sung praises for RX many times before. It’s a very high-quality cleanup software for a comparatively low price. I’m sure RX 3 will deliver as well. It’s worth noting that RX 3 is available in both RTAS and AAX 64 format.
RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced are available now. Through September 27, 2013, you can get RX 3 for $249 (Reg. $349/ €285) MSRP or RX 3 Advanced for $749 (Reg. $1199 / €919) MSRP.
RX 2 or RX 2 Advanced users who purchased after July 1, 2013 will receive a free upgrade to RX 3. Users of previous RX versions can log in to their iZotope accounts at www.izotope.com/myaccount for upgrade information and special upgrade pricing.